Extract pure digital audio directly from your audio CDs in RipEditBurn Plus's ripping module. Send your songs to the Plus module to create playlists for your iPod, to the Edit module for modification, or to the Burn module to burn to CD.
- Extract audio at high speed
- Automatically copy CD information (artist, title, track)
- Create original playlists for iPod
- Rip from supported CD drives
- Analog ripping from copy-protected CDs for personal use
RipEditBurn Plus records from any audio source that you can hear on your computer: online streaming audio files--DVDs--CDs--live performances--interviews--internet and conventional radio--vinyl records or tape players--microphones--mixers--electronic instruments. If you can hear it, you can record from it!
- Record from any audio source supported by your equipment
- Choose a sampling rate from 8000Hz to 96,000 Hz
- Record at a variety of bit rates
- Record stereo or mono, convert quickly and easily from one to the other
- Control the volume of each stereo track
RipEditBurn Plus has all the high quality editing capabilites of RipEditBurn, plus an impressive array of new additions. Our engineers have created an all-new reverb that is the equal of any reverb on the market today, PLUS a host of new features.
- Reverb--10 presets plus complete manual control over high and low pass, dry and wet levels, room size, width and damping
- Bass Boost--improves bass sound, especially helpful for MP3 players such as iPods.
- Tempo/Speed Changer--speeds up or slows down the voice or music without affecting pitch
- Voice Changer--varies the level (amplitude) of recorded sound very quickly
- Compression and Limiting--makes audio levels in different parts of a recording consistent with each other
- Scene FX--uses multiple echoes and early reflections of sound to create a wide variety of environment simulations
- Pitch/Frequency Changer--changes the pitch without affecting speed
- Drag and Drop--drag files, drop them directly into the editor
- Create sound effects & attach to graphics, use in playlists or as acousticons in Voice Cloak Plus
- Export or save your files to different formats--WMA, RealAudio, Ogg Vorbis, and WAV.
- Cut & paste, Undo back one level
- Zoom in & out of waveform
- Help button for every effect
- Full screen option for easier viewing of waveform
- Slider control of record volume, replay volume, pan
All our classic effects
Center Channel Removal
Compression And Limiting
Fade In & Out
Mono to Stereo
Load in your music files, arrange them in the order you choose, and burn your own customized mix CDs for your listening enjoyment, to give as gifts, to use with your aerobics class, or to sell.
This module manages your online music sources. You can download selections from Windows Media and iTunes libraries, and Mercora, Yahoo, MSN and eMusic stores. The window lists all your music files. Any music track may easily be selected and then opened in the Edit or Burn windows.
- Create original playlists to edit & export to your iPod. Never be a slave to iTunes again!
- One-click access to eMusic, Yahoo! Music Store, Mercora, MSN Music store, & more
- Combine music easily for original mixes
- Listen to tracks in the Plus window before editing