- Product guarantee
- Credit Card Security
- Shipping and Handling, and Applicable Taxes
Because of our generous 14 day trial period we do not allow refunds of software. If you experience problems please contact our support team at email@example.com.
Click Here for information on refunds for hardware.
Credit Card Security
Blaze Audio processes credit card transactions securely with the Verisign authentication server. We do NOT keep a copy of your credit card number. We verify all orders with the issuing bank. If there are questions about the address you enter, there may be a delay in shipment.
Shipping and Handling, and Applicable Taxes
If you are unable to download software that you have purchased from us, or if you prefer to receive your software in the mail, we will ship it to you on a CD for an additional US $10.00 S&H ($14.00 Canada, $20.00 outside the US).
For a complete table of our shipping rates and order processing times on all of our hardware and software please click here.
Blaze Audio is based in Washington State and sales tax will be added at the current rate to all sales within the state.
We respect your privacy! Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential.
- Disclosure of Information to Third Parties: Under no circumstances will we provide any individual information on any customer or visitor to our site to anyone outside of our company.
- Bulk E-Mail: From time to time, Blaze Audio may send out information relating to product upgrades and special offers. If you receive one of these messages and wish to be removed from our mailing list, simply follow the instructions at the bottom of the message.
- Mailing List: We do maintain a mailing list of people who have ordered from us in the past or who have indicated an interest in our products. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our list to anyone. If you do not want to be on this list please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word "Remove" as the subject.
- Visitor Statistics Collected by the Website: We record general visitor statistics in order to improve our website and its content. These logs do not identify you individually, and we will make no attempt to identify individuals who visit our site.